LIBERATING YOUR TRUE SELF - A WOMEN'S RETREAT
Saturday, April 22 - 9am to Sunday, April 23 - 4pm, 2017
Are you feeling tired, unfulfilled, unmotivated? Do you drag yourself to work every day? Are you longing to take some time off? Do you wish someone would just “kidnap” you and MAKE you STOP for a minute?
Consider yourself kidnapped!
JOIN US FOR AN INSPIRING WEEKEND IN CAPRESE MICHELANGELO, ITALY
This is MORE than just a weekend off. It’s an opportunity to:
- Retreat from your daily responsibilities – give yourself the break you deserve!
- Relax and pamper yourself
- Recharge those depleted batteries
- Rebalance the scales, physically, emotionally and spiritually
- Reflect on how to “re” treat yourself when you return home
And there’s MORE:
- You’ll enjoy the company of kindred spirits. Women asking themselves the same questions.
- You’ll have great conversations and learn from them while they learn from you.
- You’ll laugh and may even shed a tear or two.
- You’ll discover what secretly motivates you, so that you begin to do what you WANT to do, instead of what you think you SHOULD do
- None of this will happen if you don’t show up!
- None of this will happen if you don’t come with an open mind and, most importantly, an open heart!
- None of this will happen unless you STOP AND LISTEN, REALLY LISTEN, to what that little voice has been telling you all along!
- Are you ready to let your Heart sing?
- Are you ready to liberate your True Self?
- Are you ready to wake up excited every day, to take charge of and live life to its fullest, with your heart, soul and actions in alignment?
Then rest assured you are a Wild Thing and this weekend is for you!
WHAT WOMEN TOOK AWAY FROM THE FIRST GATHERING
Real Words From Real Wild Things
- "Meeting such an incredible group of women at the 1st Wild Things retreat felt like I had found my tribe. I felt supported, seen, heard. It was like a safe little den where our baby Wolf cub souls were nurtured, stimulated, and supported by our Mama Wolf! Exploring my wild thing self, I was able to envision my future self evolving. It set me on a new path towards my true self."
- "Last year's Wild Thing Retreat literally changed my life. I can't wait to see what happens this year!"
- "I think the most important thing I learned was how valuable it is to step away from my daily routine in order to recognize how chaotic and stressed my life can become. I cherish the opportunity the Wild Things gathering gave me to purposefully explore my beliefs, my thoughts, my feelings and my heart's desires to see if they were congruent the life I was living. I learned that strangers could become friends in the blink of an eye. I learned that once I disclosed and 'named' my heart's desires to this wonderful group of women my desires became objectives that have guided me forward. The positive power of the group gave my desires wings to soar and I'm much happier for it. I can't wait to treat myself to the luxury of another Wild Things Retreat!!"
- "Sometimes in the past, I set personal goals based on what society thinks should be done without realizing that was what I was doing. The Wild Things gathering opened my eyes to knowing the difference between what I truly want my life to be and what others say should be what I want my life to be. It was very empowering to know there were other women out there in the world struggling through the same journey."
- "For me, the Wild Thing Retreat was about connecting with our collective intuition as women, discovering our own wisdom and story in a beautiful and nurturing environment, and returning home, feeling confident and empowered in my life."
Wild Thing – Program
Friday, April 21
1830 - ??: Optional "aperitivo" and dinner at Lisa's for early arrivals! (I recommend you get there the night before, so you can get a good night's sleep!)
Saturday, April 22
730 - 800: Optional Guided Meditation – meet in the conference room above the restaurant
800 - 900: Breakfast
900: Registration and Welcome in the conference room above the restaurant
930 – 1030: “What makes your heart sing?”
1030 – 1100: Espresso break (hey, we’re in Italy, after all!)
1100 – 1230: Connecting with your Higher Self – Messages from within
1230 - 1400: Lunch
1400 – 1600: S___List/Wish List Game
1630 – 1730: Optional walk – “Go howl it from the mountain!” – about 1 mile, slightly challenging, but the view is more than worth it!
1730 – 1830: Relax
1830: Optional Sommelier guided Mindfulness wine tasting
2100: Bond-fire Ceremony on the terrace beside the main house
Sunday, April 23
730 – 830: Optional morning walk into St. Francis' woods or guided meditation
830 – 930: Breakfast
930 – 1100: Soul Collage Workshop
1100 – 1130: Espresso break
1130 – 1230: Soul Collage Sharing
1230 – 1400: Lunch
1400 - 1530: "Who says?"
1430 - 1600: Guided Visualization and closing ceremony
Ending song and dance!
Arrivederci and Farewell!
Included in your registration:
- participation in program as described above - 2 full days with a Certified Professional Coach
- workshop materials
- complimentary wifi, snacks & beverages in the seminar room
- membership in the private WILD THINGS facebook group
Not included in your registration:
- Transportation to/from the event
- Food and lodging (I will provide you with information for a great package including both at the Agriturismo Terra di Michelangelo)
- Optional extra lunch and wine-tasting excursion (April 24) after the Wild Thing Retreat - Let me know if you are interested!
Click HERE to shoot me and email and get ready to
Liberate your True Self!
Upon receipt of your registration you will recieve an email with payment information. We will also provide you with recommendations for great places to stay in the area. Ristorante Agriturismo Terra di Michelangelo, where the retreat will be held, is of course, chief among them.
Once your full payment has gone through you will be sent a welcome email with more information as well as a link to the private WILD THINGS facebook group. In it we will be posting updates on the weekend and you will have the chance to get connected to other Wild Things who will support you and your heart song long after you’ve returned home from this weekend.
Questions? Should you have any questions, please email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa passionately believes everyone has the right to live his/her own life to its fullest potential and have too often seen people doing anything but that. It is her mission to support people, women especially, to find ways to live their lives according to their own rules. To live a life that makes their heart sing!
You can find out more about Lisa here